Join the San Diego N' Me Experience!
A Local's Quest for Summer San Diego!
SATURDAY, JUNE 20
through September 22, 2020
We asked over 100 San Diego locals to describe their favorite day.
Join the exciting adventure they want to send you on!
Take things at your pace, get back out there safely in the world, & enjoy a San Diego Summer like the locals!
Participate & try to complete the Summer To-Do List by September 22, 2020 (Fall Solstice) for a chance to win awesome prizes that support local small businesses. Create your own San Diego N’ Me Experience through food & exploring!
Participate digitally or pick up a physical guide at participating locations.
Share your experience with us on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter with #SDnMe for your chance to win!
No purchase necessary. Winners chosen at random & will be contacted via Direct Message if selected.
June 20, 2020 - Stream Lineup
Visit Your Perfect Beach \\ Zeta Flare Performance \\ Get Active Outdoors - Groove with Melissa Adao \\ Admire the Beauty in Balboa Park - Exclusive Tour with Japanese Friendship Gardens \\ G-Moto Performance \\ Get Some Delicious Mexican Cuisine + Support a Black Owned Business with the Strategic Alliance of Ethnic Chambers Lunch \\ Take a Stroll in Liberty Station with Apricot Yarn and The Hot Spot Studio Pottery \\ The Indigo-Go's Ensemble Performance \\ Get Quirky in North Park \\ Discover a New Mural with Jonny Pucci + The Fong Family \\ Donn $hamaunt Performance \\ Adventure to the Convoy District with Cross Street Chicken N' Beer \\ DJ Naisu \\ Grab Your Favorite Drink - 52 Remedies Spotlight \\ DJ Gorilla Groov3 Performance \\ Meet the Makers in Miralani Maker's District with Charlie & Echo and Setting Sun Sake \\ Catch a Game with the San Diego Loyals \\ Acacia Weber Performance \\ Get Chic in Little Italy with Vocabulary Boutique \\ Cruise Over The Gorgeous Coronado Bridge \\ Vitamin Disco Qolaj Performance Presented by the San Diego Filipino Cinema \\ Closing The Perfect Day
Tune in for all the fun & random giveaways!
\\ livestream partners
- Japanese Friendship Gardens - The mission of the Japanese Friendship Garden Society of San Diego is to develop a traditional Japanese garden as a center to educate, engage, and inspire people of diverse backgrounds about Japanese culture and community legacy.
- San Diego Made - The San Diego Made Factory is our fully-permitted and custom designed headquarters space for coworking, events, and maker studio rentals. Learn more and get on our list for upcoming events and private tours.
- Liberty Station - Grounded in military tradition, Liberty Station (formerly the Naval Training Center, San Diego) welcomed its first Navy recruits in 1923. With the end of Cold War, the Navy gradually wound down activity at NTC and officially closed in 1997. Then the grounds gradually transitioned into the Liberty Station we know today. The City of San Diego gained ownership of the property in 2000, repurposing the site into a center for commerce, history, and arts.
Today we open up opportunities to make memories, enjoy history, and simply live life. We invite you to #ExploreLibertyStation.
- Convoy District - Founded in 2014, the Convoy District Partnership (CDP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that oversees the transformation of the greater Convoy area into a vibrant cultural center, dining destination, and innovative economic hub.
- Cross Street Chicken N' Beer - Where award-winning Korean fried chicken meets beer + more!
- Realm of the 52 Remedies - The speakeasy companion to @commontheory inspired by the past with visions of the future, we are here to craft tonics for your ailments.
- Miralani Maker's District - The Miralani Makers’ District is a unique collection of craft beverage producers located in the heart of San Diego’s Miramar district since 2013. Encompassing all varieties of fermented drinks, there is nowhere else in the country you can visit as many different venues within such a small radius. The makers of Miralani produce Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, Sake, and Spirits – and each one has a tasting room you can visit throughout the week. Stop by and savor a drink with friends or grab a growler to show off at your next party.
- San Diego Loyals - Home of San Diego Loyal Soccer Club - San Diego’s USL Championship professional men’s soccer club.
- Little Italy - The Little Italy Association of San Diego is a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation that was established in 1996 to oversee and expedite the revitalization and beautification of the Little Italy neighborhood in Downtown San Diego. The Association represents the property owners, residents, and businesses of Little Italy.
- $75 Cork & The Craft (Donated by inKind) -> #SDnMe Giveaway
- $75 Urge Bernado (Donated by inKind) -> LIVE ON STREAM
- $75 Mason Ale Works (Donated by inKind) -> #SDnMe Giveaway
- $25 San Diego Chicken Pot Pie Shop -> #SDnMe Giveaway
- $20 Barbecue Pit -> LIVE ON STREAM
- $20 Common Theory -> LIVE ON STREAM
- $25 Charlie & Echo -> LIVE ON STREAM
- $25 Setting Sun Sake -> LIVE ON STREAM
- & more TBA!
\\SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS & SMALL BUSINESSES
- Rice Bowls for All - White Rice
- The Hot Spot Studio Paint Your Own Pottery Candle Making + More
\\SUPPORT LOCAL ARTISTS
\\TIPS ON HAVING THE BEST SAN DIEGO N' ME EXPERIENCE!
\\ Mailing your postcards
Let's continue to honor and thank our essential and frontline workers! Mail your special postcard message to a friend or family member who could use some extra kindness. Here's some other great places to mail:
Southern Indian Health Council, Inc.
4058 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA 92071
Know a hospital or group that could use the extra kindness? Email us at email@example.com to get added.
\\ limited edition memorabilia mask
The Convoy District Nonprofit has proudly created this limited edition memorabilia mask for this unique experience with Designer Natasha Gemine. Proceeds from the mask will be donated to frontline workers, local small businesses, and social justice nonprofits! Donations below include shipping. Limited quantities available.
Small Face Mask (4"H x 6"W Mask Covering+ Ear Straps) - $16 Donation
Large Face Mask (5"H x 6.5"W Mask Covering+ Ear Straps) - $16 Donation
Full Neck Wrap (10"H x 15"W) - $20 Donation
Please make Donations to our Convoy District Nonprofit PayPal with the following info in the Notes section:
Name and Shipping Address
Quantity + Style Type
Receipts will be sent upon Donation.